Material: aluminum alloy
Light source: CREE-L2 lamp beads
Brightness: 1200 lumens
Battery: 18650 lithium battery
Life time: 2-16 hours
Range: 300 meters
1. It can continue to use for 16 hours in the deep water area of 100 meters underwater, the most powerful light for 2 hours, and lasting battery life, which is favored by users.
2. Using CREE-L2 lamp beads, strong light direct 300 meters, 1200 lumens let you not fear the night, three gear switch, strong and weak light adjustment, distress signal flashing, outdoor distress self-help lights, outdoor enthusiasts essential safety companion.
The original intent of diving is to enter the water below the surface with or without professional tools for underwater surveys, salvage, repairs, and underwater engineering. After diving, it has gradually developed into a leisure sport with the main content of underwater activities, so as to achieve the purpose of exercising, recreation and entertainment, which is widely loved by the public.
Diving flashlights are an important tool for diving enthusiasts to dive.
The diving flashlight is a type of underwater lighting. The earliest diving flashlights are only used as diver lighting, but as people’s interest in the sea is more intense, and the exploration of underwater ancient artifacts, national marine geography, the latest trend of underwater wedding photography, etc., underwater cameras are widely used. The development of the submarine, and thus the underwater photography fill light, is upgraded from a diving flashlight and belongs to a higher demand diving flashlight.
Diving can be divided according to different standards! According to the waters, it can be divided into freshwater diving (dive in inland rivers and lakes, lakes) and saltwater diving (dive in coastal and lagoons). According to the day and night, it can be divided into Japanese and night diving. According to the diving depth, it can be divided into Shallow diving (within 30 meters) and deep diving (30-100 meters), according to the location of the diving can be divided into wild diving and indoor diving!
Different diving requirements for diving flashlights are also different. Freshwater diving requires a slightly weaker outer casing for diving flashlights because of low corrosivity and clear water, so the lumen requirements for light are not very high, and salt water is highly corrosive. An aluminum diving flashlight is very suitable! Of course, the appearance of the aluminum alloy is more resistant to corrosion by the third-grade hard oxidation of the military regulations! Strictly speaking, the difference between night dive and sun dive will not be great, but the bright and powerful diving flashlight is more perfect for night dive, because the night is the most active time for underwater creatures, and plants and animals perform a silent symphony together! Japanese diving may feel only general! As for shallow diving, the waterproofing and brightness requirements of the diving flashlight are not very high, and deep diving requires the diving flashlight to be farther and brighter, because the danger is greater, and it is responsible for life in advance to predict the danger! Indoor diving can basically do not need a diving flashlight! It is best to have one outside!
According to the diving use, it can be divided into scuba diving lighting flashlight, engineering diving lighting flashlight, fishing lighting flashlight, diving photography flashlight!
According to the design pattern of the diving flashlight, it can be roughly divided into an integrated and split diving flashlight. The split-type flashlight lamp head and the barrel body are separated and connected by a specific insulated wire. The lamp cap can be worn or hand-held, which is suitable for different diving occasions, and the user is more flexible and changeable. For example, Britney’s DIV09 and DIV10 are split-type designs. In addition to meeting the needs of recreational diving, they are also qualified for technical diving such as cave diving.
Accessories performance analysis
1. Diving flashlight switch
Magnetic control switch, the pressure of the switch port is limited, and it is easy to be infiltrated by seawater impurities. Some seal rubber rings are even susceptible to corrosion, so the diving depth is generally within 30 meters, and the service life is very limited!
Rotary switch, strictly speaking, is equivalent to no switch, it basically eliminates the Achilles heel of the switch port. It is widely used in high-end and deep waterproof diving flashlights, and the waterproof depth is more than 100 meters!
2. Flashlight source
Everyone generally uses CREE series LEDs. The most used ones are Q5/R5/T6/SWC100W. Lumens is a unit of light, and 100 lumens is about equal to 1 watt of high power!
CREE Q5, the brightness can only reach 230 lumens or less
CREE R5, brightness can reach about 350 lumens
CREE T6, brightness can reach 1000 lumens
SWC100W, brightness can reach 10,000 lumens
3. The battery used in the flashlight, the brightness and lifetime of the battery of different models have an impact! The same number of different batteries also has a lot to do with.
4. The barrel material
Plastic barrel: lightweight and flexible, but easy to age, it is easy to be corroded by sea water for a long time, and if it falls accidentally on land, the chance of scrapping the barrel is high and it is not durable.
Aluminum alloy barrel: The weight is slightly heavier than the plastic cylinder, the flexibility is slightly worse, but it is very resistant to corrosion and impact! The price is also very expensive, the high-end brand aluminum alloy diving flashlight can be free to fall 1.5 meters, and the appearance of military regulations level 3 hard oxidation!
5. Flashlight lens
Glass lens, good light transmission, but not resistant to impact, so be careful when using it!
Acrylic lenses, poor light transmission, resistant to impact than glass, is not an ideal material!
Bulletproof PC lens, good light transmission, and very resistant to impact, the hammer is not bad! But the price is expensive, the cost of flashlight increases, it is the most ideal diving flashlight lens!
The diving flashlight is a type of underwater lighting. The earliest diving flashlights are only used as diver lighting, but as people’s interest in the sea is more intense, and the exploration of underwater ancient artifacts, national marine geography, the latest trend of underwater wedding photography, etc., underwater cameras are widely used. The development of the submarine, and thus the underwater photography fill light, is upgraded from a diving flashlight and belongs to a higher demand diving flashlight!
The following characteristics are required:
1. The latest high-power original US CREE XML U2 with a brightness of 1000 lumens.
2. The head of the original diving flashlight is short, the light angle is 120, and the wider illumination range makes it easy to shoot complete underwater animals and plants.
3. The required color temperature is around 5000K, and the captured image or video can be closer to the reality of the subject.
4. Photography is a kind of capture, the beautiful picture is both available and not available, so it requires a higher battery life, 4 hours is just right.
The most important thing is that there are special connectors and brackets for easy connection with underwater cameras.
The following higher requirements are required:
1. Using the maximum power of 100 watts 10000 lumens LED light source, it is the brightest professional fill light flashlight at night, just like the daytime! From April 27th to May 1st, CCTV and Zhejiang Satellite TV cooperated with Zhejiang Satellite TV to explore the underwater ancient city of Qiandao Lake. They all use this latest high-tech D100W underwater light-filling tube.
2. Has three brightness levels, taking into account the brightness and battery life, highlighting 10,000 lumens for one hour, medium-light 6000 lumens for 1.5 hours, and low-light 4000 lumens for two hours.
3. And can use brackets and connectors, there are special handles required, and the lighting is freer!