For the battery
1. When using the flashlight, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
2. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
3. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
4. When the bottom cover is on the light tube, loosen or remove the battery when it is extinguished, so as to prevent the bottom cover from breaking the bottom of the battery and flowing out the slurry.
5. When the flashlight is equipped with a battery, it must be loaded together with the paper sleeve, otherwise, it is the easiest to run. After using the new battery for a period of time, you can change the position to extend the battery life.
6. Please look for the positive and negative poles of the appliance when charging, do not overcharge and discharge, so as not to damage the battery life (the charging time is generally 3-5 hours).
7. The 18650 rechargeable battery configured for the flashlight is recommended to be recharged every 6 months if it is not used for a long time.
8. It is forbidden to throw the lithium battery into the fire. The lithium battery is a recyclable item. Please dispose of the used battery correctly according to the specifications.
For the temperature
1. Heat dissipation technology: During the use of the flashlight, heat dissipation must be ensured. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is best to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and the battery of the flashlight can be extended to extend the life of the product! It is better to dissipate the flashlight by hand; it is recommended to heat according to the flashlight when lighting The situation is to dissipate heat or shut down in time, and then light up after the temperature has dropped to dissipate heat.
2. Usually do not put the flashlight on the hot pot or next to the stove, but also to avoid soot steaming, otherwise, the flashlight is prone to run.
3. The general battery stops emitting light at minus 20 degrees, so pay attention to heat preservation in the cold season.
4. When the flashlight is not in use, do not always expose to the sun, do not a flashback and forth when not in use!
5. Do not use overvoltage, the voltage should not exceed 3.6V, the positive pole of the battery should be facing forward, do not reverse, otherwise, it will burn out the circuit board, pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight, non-professionals should not open the circuit board.
6. The flashlight should not be placed in the sun or high-temperature environment. After the flashlight is stopped, please store the battery in a cool and dry place.
1. Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after using the flashlight to prevent the use of moisture or sweat in the rain or snow, otherwise, the coating of the flashlight will easily fall off or rust.
2. For the description of the flashlight on waterproofing and shockproof, strengthen the prevention.
1. Keep the inner wall of the lamp cup clean. Never wipe it with your hands or hard objects. Remove the fingerprint on the lens and gently wipe it with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
2. Wipe the thread with a clean soft cloth every 6 months and apply a thin layer of lubricant.
3. When the flashlight is contaminated with water or corrosive liquid, please rinse it with clean water and blow it dry with a hairdryer.
Pay special attention
1. Can not direct the flashlight light to the human eye, super bright and glare, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
2. When moving the flashlight switch, the force must be light and even to maintain the elasticity of the spring.
3. When using the flashlight, check that there is no looseness at each thread. If the threads are not tightened, it may cause no light or slight brightness.
4. Do not disassemble the lamp cap to avoid damage to the lamp head assembly and lens.