Material: aluminum alloy
Power: 18650 lithium battery
Light source: LED
Range: 100-200 meters
Maximum lumens: 200 lumens
Life time: 4 hours of glare, 10 hours of low light and flashing
1. Diamond-shaped anti-skid pattern, beautiful and elegant, providing a good grip, light weight, ultra-high strength, surface anodized.
2. Direct plug-in charging, easy to operate, eliminating the need to disassemble the battery, can also avoid reversing the battery and charging the battery.
3. Three-speed switch, with strong light / weak light / strobe function, with practical, efficient, energy-saving, and help-seeking functions.
Cycling is a healthy and natural way to travel and enjoy the beauty of the travel process. A bicycle, a backpack can travel, simple and environmentally friendly. Experience the challenges of the constant difficulties and experience success at the end of the journey. However, many people are busy during the day, so night riding is a better choice.
A very important piece of equipment for night riding – the choice of bicycle flashlights is very important. Bicycle flashlights have also been discovered and developed into professional bicycle lights in recent years when bicycles become a leisurely tool. Before the introduction of professional bicycle lights, many people like to use glare flashlights as lighting tools. Some merchants have produced a device especially used to fix glare flashlights on bicycles. Many people still use this device to fix glare flashlights. As a tool for night lighting.
However, the glare flashlight is a flashlight after all. The original lighting design is mainly for lighting on foot, emergency lighting at home, and standby flashlight in the car. The glare flashlight has its own unique characteristics. It is generally concentrated by a glossy concentrating cup. When the illuminating is out, the center brightness is high, and there is a clear central bright spot. The center bright spot is relatively small, and some well done can be 20 meters. The center bright spot diameter is 0.5 m when the distance is illuminated. Because of the concentrating cup concentrating, the contrast between the central bright spot and the surrounding floodlight appears to be large.
At the same time, because there is no obvious cut-off line, the floodlights that are emitted from the heights will make the people on the opposite side feel very glaring. The beam of the flashlight is very concentrated, especially the brightness of the spot in the middle can be very dazzling (many light flashlights can be done on the market); in other words, the bright area is very bright, but the area is small, around Dark places are very dark; not only can you not see the reflection of objects, but the contrast between light and dark is extremely easy to cause dazzling and cause danger. Imagine driving in a narrow road with a car, and the glare of the glare is in the eyes of the driver of the car, causing it to be unable to judge your position correctly. The consequences are unimaginable.
Most of the glare flashlights use a 18650 battery. According to its lighting application, the anti-shock performance is not high. The device for fixing the battery is a spring. The spring has a problem that it may contact the battery when the vibration is large. Bad, causing a jump (there is already a situation where the rider has suddenly turned off when the rider jumps on the road). All of the above characteristics show that glare flashlight is not the best choice for night riding lighting.
The requirement for lighting at night is that the floodlight is better, the spot is larger, it does not require a long distance, and a large piece of light should be illuminated when it is a low beam, and there must be a clear cut-off line, which cannot interfere with the oncoming vehicle. The requirement is that the seismic performance is high, because the bicycle may encounter uneven roads and bumps. If the seismic performance is not good, the gear is suddenly jumped, which is very dangerous. Moreover, it may be used in a heavy rain environment, so it must have a certain waterproof performance.
Factors to consider when purchasing a flashlight
1. Light output: In lumens (LM), the energy set of light at all angles emitted by the flashlight source. The light output of different flashlights ranges from 20 lumens to thousands of lumens.
2. Beam Distance: In meters (m), the distance from the origin of the beam to the reduction in brightness to the minimum safe brightness requirement.
3. Length of battery life: In hours/minute (H/Min), it is used to measure how long it takes for the light output to be reduced to 10% of the rated output of the new battery. This represents the endurance of the flashlight. Mainly depends on the size of the light source, the size of the battery and the current of the drive circuit, any brand is the same.
4. Anti-drop: The degree of damage resistance that the flashlight can achieve when the flashlight falls onto a solid surface. The product must not have any cracks or breakage, and all functions are sound enough to pass the test.
5. Water resistance: divided into three grades, IPx4 indicates the waterproofness of the flashlight against splashed water; Ipx7 indicates the waterproofness of the flashlight temporarily immersed in water; IPx8 indicates the waterproofness of continuous immersion in water.
These key factors come from the internationally popular standard ANSI FL1, which is the quality standard used by most flashlight manufacturers. These vendors will present these attributes to consumers, who can get a general idea of the performance of a flashlight.