MN-003 Mini 1200 Lumens Flashlight
- Color: Black
- Lumen: 1200LM
- Material: Aluminum
- Reflector: Orange peel aluminum reflector
- LED type: CREE XPE-R3
- Switch: Tail-cap (ON/OFF)
- Waterproof level: Daily life waterproof
- Power source: 2 * AAA battery
- Operating voltage: 1.8-3V
- Size: 13.3 * 1.5cm / 5.2 * 0.6in (Length * diameter)
- Product net weight: 70g
- Power: 3W
- Applicable environment: daily carrying caving, camping, patrol, hunting, etc.
1. Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle.
2. Simply 1 switch mode lighting effect design.
3. The maximum output brightness can up to 1200 lumen.
4. Comes with a clip, suitable for carrying around.
5. Skid-proof, abrasion resistance and ordinary waterproof design.
The instructions for use
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is charged and loaded into the flashlight in the correct direction;
- When the flashlight is in use, it should be selected according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. It should not be used indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Different types of batteries with different voltages should not be used at the same time;
- In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent the battery from being over-discharged and timely charged; pay attention to the battery’s waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-drop, etc., according to the charging speed of the charger when charging, After the indicator light changes, remove it in time, do not overshoot;
- For batteries that are not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and maintained, and then charged and discharged once every three months to avoid chemical corrosion;
- The inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean. Never wipe it with your hand or a hard object. Clear the fingerprint on the lens and wipe it gently with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
- Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals, and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the flashlight;
- Non-professionals should not disassemble the flashlight to prevent damage to the circuit board.
Matters needing attention
- Do not illuminate the eyes directly to avoid injury to the eyes;
- Do not use overvoltage, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V, please do not reverse the battery, otherwise, it will burn the circuit board;
- Please look for the positive and negative poles of the charger when charging, do not overcharge and discharge the battery, so as not to damage the battery life (charge time is generally 5-8 hours);
- When using the flashlight, check that the threads are not tightened, otherwise, it may cause the light to be bright;
- The flashlight should be kept away from sunlight or high temperature. After using it, please take out the battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
- The company’s flashlight has the ability to waterproof the life. Generally, the rain will not cause problems, but it does not have the diving function. Do not carry this flashlight to dive or put it in the basin or bathtub for a long time;
- To keep the O-ring (sealing rubber ring) and the thread from rotating smoothly, wipe the Vaseline oil on the surface 2-3 times a year.
When the battery is low, it should be replenished in time to avoid affecting the battery life. The battery should also be charged during long-term storage.
About the packageing datails, you can visit this page.
TGE Flashlight Manufacturer was established in 2009, specializing in research, development, design, production, and sales of energy-saving and environmental protection flashlights. With strong technology, innovative spirit and sophisticated equipment, and the concept of excellence in quality LED aluminum alloy flashlights suitable for different purposes and different occasions have been launched. The company’s products are suitable for families, night travel, outdoor activities (including adventure, camping, etc.), public security, rescue, fire fighting, and other fields.