MN-007 Mini 200-500 Lumin Flashlight
- Model: MN-007
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Lamp Bead Model: Q5
- Light source form: LED
- Lens material: an optical convex mirror
- Gear position: 1 file
- Battery: AAA battery
- Brightness: 200-500 lumens
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Power: 3W
- Colour: Black
- Size: 77*13mm
- Weight: 30g
- Focusing mode: telescopic focusing
- Waterproof rating: waterproof
- Range: 50-100 meters
- Use environment: daily carrying, caving, patrol, camping, etc.
1. Telescopic zoom: Left and right stretch head zoom, astigmatism – spotlight mode, convenient to use in different situations.
2. Tail switch: high-quality natural rubber material, anti-slip surface treatment, tact switch to switch lighting mode.
3. The outer casing is made of aviation aluminum alloy material, which is light and sturdy, not afraid of falling, and is not afraid of pressure.
4. Strengthen the waterproof design and easily cope with the harsh environment in the wild.
- The battery is the anode facing inward (the lamp head side) and the cathode facing outward (tail).
- The switch is at the end, the switch function is a switch function, and the light switch is a dimming function.
- This shop’s flashlight adopts advanced constant voltage and constant current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage regulation.
- Special tips: a. Do not use overpressure, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V b. The battery is rooted forward, do not reverse, otherwise, it will burn the board c. Pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation d. Non-professionals Do not open the board
- Warranty description: open or processed circuit board no longer warranty.
Lithium battery instructions
- Characteristics of lithium battery: The charging method of lithium battery and mobile phone battery is completely different; lithium battery has no memory, can be charged at any time, do not overcharge and discharge.
- The first charge for 6 hours at least, after the green light according to the charger is on, it is not necessary to overcharge.
- Special tips to use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit “three anti-” charger;
- Do not use the battery for a long time, should be fully charged to save, normal charge and discharge once in about three months;
- When the flashlight is in use, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
- In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
- Cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is best to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Can not direct the light from the flashlight to the human eye, super bright and glaring, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
- Check the battery: Make sure that the battery has electricity and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands. The old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
- Check the tail cover: Make sure that the switch is tightened and the contact is good, to ensure that the copper column of the tail cover and the metal plate of the tail cover are in good contact, pay attention to whether the lamp head is loose.
About the packageing datails, you can visit this page.
TGE Flashlight Manufacturer was established in 2009, specializing in research, development, design, production, and sales of energy-saving and environmental protection flashlights. With strong technology, innovative spirit and sophisticated equipment, and the concept of excellence in quality LED aluminum alloy flashlights suitable for different purposes and different occasions have been launched. The company’s products are suitable for families, night travel, outdoor activities (including adventure, camping, etc.), public security, rescue, fire fighting, and other fields.