RF-001 Rechargeable 1000 Lumens Flashlight
- Product model: RF-001
- Lamp Bead Model: XPE/T6/L2
- Lens material: optical convex mirror
- Working position: 5 files
- Applicable battery: 18650 or 3
- Flow brightness: 1000 lumens
- Product material: aluminum alloy
- Working voltage: 3.7V
- Light source color temperature: 6000K
- Product color: black
- Product light cup: no
- Can you charge directly: No
- Whether to focus: telescopic focusing
- Product weight: 133g
1. Convex lens: Hawkeye lens, good light transmission, not easy to damage, solid aluminum attack head protection lens is not subject to wear.
2. Telescopic zoom: Left and right stretch head zoom, astigmatism – spotlight mode, convenient to use in different situations.
3. Tail opening: high quality natural rubber material, anti-slip surface treatment, light touch switch mode.
4. Battery contact: copper-plated battery contact design, copper has good electrical conductivity, effectively preventing contact failure.
- The battery is the anode facing inward (the lamp head side) and the cathode facing outward (tail).
- The switch is at the end, the switch function is a switch function, and the light switch is a dimming function.
- This flashlight adopts advanced constant voltage and constant current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage regulation.
- Special tips:
A. Do not use overpressure, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V.
B. The battery is rooted forward, do not reverse, otherwise, it will burn.
C. Pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation.
D. Do not open the board.
- Warranty description: open or processed circuit board no longer warranty.
Lithium battery instructions
- The battery for this flashlight is mainly 18650 lithium battery.
- Lithium battery characteristics: lithium battery and mobile phone battery charging method is completely different; lithium battery has no memory, you can charge at any time, do not overcharge.
- The first charge for 6 hours at least, after the green light according to the charger can be on. No need to overcharge.
- The natural discharge rate of a lithium battery will release about 1% or less of its charge every day when it is not used. Although it is slow, it prevents the placement time from being too long.
- Pay attention to the battery’s waterproof, anti-period, anti-fall and so on.
- Special tips to use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit “three anti-” charger.
- Do not use the battery for a long time, should be fully charged to save, normal charge and discharge once in about three months.
- Warranty Description: The battery is no longer covered after shipment.
- When the flashlight is in use, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
- In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
- Cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is best to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Holding the flashlight by hand is the best way to dissipate the flashlight; it is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off according to the heat of the flashlight when it is lit, and then light it up after the temperature is lowered to dissipate heat.
- For the description of the flashlight on waterproofing and shockproof, strengthen the prevention.
- The inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean, absolutely cannot be wiped by hand or a hard object; the fingerprint on the lens can be lightly wiped with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
- Can not direct the torchlight to the human eye, super bright and glare, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
- If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
- Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals, and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the protective layer of the flashlight.
- In order to keep the “0” ring and the thread from rotating smoothly, wipe the Vaseline oil on the surface 2-3 times a year.
About the packageing datails, you can visit this page.
TGE Flashlight Manufacturer was established in 2009, specializing in research, development, design, production, and sales of energy-saving and environmental protection flashlights. With strong technology, innovative spirit and sophisticated equipment, and the concept of excellence in quality LED aluminum alloy flashlights suitable for different purposes and different occasions have been launched. The company’s products are suitable for families, night travel, outdoor activities (including adventure, camping, etc.), public security, rescue, fire fighting, and other fields.