RF-002 Rechargeable 200/400/600 Lumens Flashlight
- Model: RF-002
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Size: 118*50*30mm
- Brightness; 200/400/600 lumens
- Lamp beads: CREE XML2*2
- Battery: 18650 (2500 mAh)*2
- Output / Input: 5V/2A
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Net weight: 201g
- Range: 200m
- Colour: Black
- Waterproof rating: rainproof and splashproof
- Gear position: 5 files
- Life time: 2.5 hours for strong light, 6.5 hours for medium light, 13 hours and 20 minutes for weak light, 23 hours for SOS, 7 hours and 45 minutes for flashing
- Applicable place: riding, adventure
1. With 1800/2500mAH battery, USB charging, 100 lumens for 8 hours of battery life, to meet the needs of a full night riding lighting;
2. After the test flashlight falls at a height of 1.2 meters, it will not be powered off to ensure safety;
3. The warm light bead is user-friendly design, eye protection, soft light, and the flashlight can also be seen from the side to ensure safety.
- The battery is the anode facing inward (the lamp head side) and the cathode facing outward (tail).
- The switch is at the end, the switch function is a switch function, and the light switch is a dimming function.
- This flashlight adopts advanced constant voltage and constant current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage regulation.
- Special tips:
A. Do not press, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V.
B. The battery is facing the front, do not reverse, otherwise, it will burn the board.
C. Pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation.
D. Do not open the circuit board.
- Warranty description: open or processed circuit board no longer warranty.
Lithium battery instructions
- Characteristics of lithium battery: The charging method of lithium battery and mobile phone battery is completely different; lithium battery has no memory, can be charged at any time, do not overcharge and discharge.
- The second charge is less than 6 hours, after the green light according to the charger is on, it is not necessary to overcharge.
- Special tips to use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit “three anti-” charger.
- Do not use the battery for a long time, should be fully charged to save, normal charge and discharge once in about three months.
- When the flashlight is in use, select according to the voltage and battery requirements of the flashlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
- In use, turn off the flashlight when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
- Cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is better to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Can not direct the flashlight light to the human eye, bright and glare, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery has electricity and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands. The old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
- Check the tail cover: Make sure that the switch is tightened and the contact is good, to ensure that the tail cap copper column and the tail cap pressing ring metal piece are in good contact, pay attention to whether the lamp cap is loose.
About the packageing datails, you can visit this page.
TGE Flashlight Manufacturer was established in 2009, specializing in research, development, design, production, and sales of energy-saving and environmental protection flashlights. With strong technology, innovative spirit and sophisticated equipment, and the concept of excellence in quality LED aluminum alloy flashlights suitable for different purposes and different occasions have been launched. The company’s products are suitable for families, night travel, outdoor activities (including adventure, camping, etc.), public security, rescue, fire fighting, and other fields.