- Against the illuminance and color temperature of the tactical flashlight, it has a strong visual inhibition on the eyes of the irradiated person. When confronting in the dark, direct the light column to the other’s eyes, and it is impossible to distinguish our exact position;
- Search tactical flashlight color temperature is high, the recognition rate of the irradiated object is high, and the search effect is good;
- When the assaulted military and police personnel suddenly enter the room, they can continue to illuminate or shine to control the other party;
- The distress signal can see a distance of more than 2000m, and the red filter is more than 4000m;
- When the near-field illumination is used to view the exhibits and maps, the taillight LED light source can be used;
- Tactical flashlights can also be used for long-range exposure, inspection, and interception of vehicles, and use with pistols.
Generally, the tactical flashlights of the regular tactical flashlights are applied by two methods at the same time. They are filled with suffocating gas and filled with iodine. The production is very good. The life of the bulb can be guaranteed in 5 to 30 hours or thousands of times, but the discrete life of the bulb is Very large, this value is only a rough value, it is difficult to specify which lamp has a longer life in actual use.
When choosing a light bulb tactical flashlight, it is generally required that the flashlight brightness exceeds 60 lumens and the lamp power exceeds 6W.
The middle spot of the tactical flashlight must be a relatively regular round-shaped type. It must be very uniform. There must be no dark spots and bright spots. There should be a smooth transition between the center spot and the surrounding floodlights, gradually reducing the brightness, and the center spot. The beam is conical and has a certain divergence angle, generally around 15°, depending on the use of the tactical flashlight. Reflective bowls used in tactical flashlights are generally designed with a wrinkle-reflective bowl, and the reflective surface is like an orange peel to ensure that the spot has the above characteristics.
In addition to reflective bowls, some flashlights use total reflection lenses or other types of lenses, but from the current point of view, the effect of the lens to achieve a wrinkled reflective bowl is not very easy, so it is rarely used in tactical flashlights.
The concentrating device of the tactical flashlight must also have high heat resistance because whether it is a high-intensity light bulb, a high-power LED or an HID lamp, it has a huge amount of heat, and it also has a high-heat-resistant lamp glass.
Tactical flashlights consume a lot of power, so the requirements for batteries are relatively high. Large-scale electric sticks usually use a large number of nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries. Small tactical flashlights use lithium batteries with the small head, high voltage, and sufficient power. Lithium batteries are rechargeable(rechargeable flashight) and non-rechargeable. Rechargeable lithium metal, lithium ion, and lithium metal are easy to appear because of the anode. The dendrite punctured the diaphragm and caused an internal short circuit to cause an explosion, so it was slowly eliminated. The most common one is the lithium-ion battery.
Most tactical flashlights have a large barrel that is 1 inch (25.4 mm) in diameter, which is common to most optical sights.
The tactical flashlight switch is basically installed on the tail cover. The tactical requirement is that it must have both long-lighting and flashing functions, which is convenient for one-handed switches.
There are many types of tailgate switches. The most common one is the tail button switch. When the button is pressed to light, it will be released. If the tail cap is tightened, it will be bright. This switch is the simplest, but the long light function requires both hands. operating.