1. LED is the illuminant: it is the key to a flashlight function, the LED is the high efficiency (power saving) and the long life is very long (the theoretical 5-10 million hours), the light bulb type flashlight power consumption contrast fierce, However, color rendering is the best.
2. Light cup and lens: the light cup is the effect of converging light, divided into two kinds of smooth and orange. The smooth surface of the glossy cup is good, and the orange surface is good. It is also simpler than a smooth cup to get a full spot. The lens plays the role of maintaining the light cup and the LED first and avoids the entry of dust, water vapor, and other debris. The quality of the lens together also affects the light transmission rate. Light cups and lenses are the resolution factors for the brightness of the flashlight. There are also lens-type flashlights, adjustable focus, and fixed-focus WUYOU lenses.
3. Switch: This does not have to explain more, the channel of human-machine dialogue. Sub-button switches, rotary switches, and electronic switches. The most used DIY is the push button switch, which is divided into forward and reverse switches. The so-called forward switch is a tap-and-shoot, which is also called a tactical switch(tactical flashlight). The light switch is not lit, and the reverse switch is only after the confirmation. The reverse switch is currently the most widely used; nowadays, the magnetic ring dimmer switch is also popular, and this DIY comparison is difficult.
4. Wire: conductive effect, with high-temperature resistance and low resistance, is good, usually used is high-temperature resistant silver plated wire.
5. The circuit: the circuit is also very important, is the condition that the LED can work smoothly, of course, without the circuit LED can also work, but it will be unstable and simple damage. The circuit and LED are the resolution factors for the innate brightness of the flashlight without thinking about the battery.
6. LED insulation gasket: is placed between the LED and the light cup, to avoid the light cup pressed to the LED or wire and short circuit. Since the light cups for high-power flashlights are all made of aluminum, they will not be conductive.
7. Thermal grease silicone: is used on the touch surface of the LED and circuit compartment, to help the LED heat can be smoothly transmitted. Silicone is sticky and can be used to fix LEDs. Silicone grease is non-sticky but has good thermal conductivity.
8. Positive and negative springs or contacts: the first is the conductive function, said that the smaller the internal resistance, the better the most used is the gold-plated small spring. Another important effect is the shock absorption effect, avoiding the impact of the battery and the circuit, and the sensation of the time can avoid the occurrence of bad touch and shifting. Due to the elastic nature of the spring.
9. Waterproof O ring: play a waterproof function.
10. Smooth silicone grease: used on the thread of the flashlight shell, to achieve a smooth effect, together can also help waterproof. The quality of the silicone grease is good, otherwise, it will corrode the O circle.