1. Wipe dry with a soft cloth immediately after using the flashlight to prevent use in rain or snow or the penetration of moisture and hand sweat. Otherwise, the coating of the flashlight is easy to fall off or rust.
2. Do not put the flashlight on the hot Kang or beside the stove at ordinary times, and avoid soot fumigation, otherwise, the flashlight will easily run out of electricity.
3. When moving the flashlight switch, the force must be light and even to maintain the elasticity of the flip spring.
4. The bottom cover faces the torch. When extinguishing the battery, loosen or remove the battery to prevent the bottom cover from breaking the bottom of the battery and flowing out of the slurry.
5. If the silver plating of the backlight bowl is contaminated, which affects the reflection of light, it can be wiped off with clean cotton, and it is not allowed to manipulate it with your hands.
6. When installing the battery in the flashlight, it must be installed with the paper sleeve, otherwise, the battery will run out most easily. After the new battery has been used for a period of time, the position can be changed, which can extend the service life of the battery.