Precautions for the purchase of flashlights:
1. The number of heads should be moderate. Generally, no more than 12 batteries should be used for household use. It is better to use 2 to 3 batteries. Larger batteries are a bit wasteful. You can determine the batteries used for other special needs according to your needs. Of course, the number of high-power LED flashlights generally cannot reach 12.
2. There are two kinds of batteries: ordinary batteries and lithium batteries. Although lithium batteries are rechargeable batteries, their lifespan is low, about 2 years, and the life of LEDs is about 10 years. You can choose according to the actual situation.
3. Brightness. A good LED flashlight has high brightness and slow attenuation speed.
4. The light bulb, when the light bulb is off, it is difficult to distinguish its quality from the naked eye, and the consistency of the light bulb can be seen when it is lit.
5. Welding, welding must be firm. Each diode is connected to the circuit board by welding. If there is a bad solder connection, it may cause the bulb to not light up or affect the overall use.
6. Waterproof, a good LED flashlight has waterproof function, good shock resistance, that is, it is resistant to fall. Because it belongs to an electronic product, there is a circuit board in the front of the flashlight. Once water enters, it is easy to short-circuit and cause damage.
7. Aperture, the aperture of a good LED flashlight is a uniform circle, and the light spot of a poor LED flashlight is divided into yellow and blue unevenly distributed. Try to focus on the condensing surface of the electric beads. Unlike ordinary flashlights, this flashlight can adjust the focal length, so be careful not to have astigmatism when purchasing.
The last one is the appearance, generally choose to use an aluminum alloy shell, which looks beautiful and generous.